SFR sells, I phone unlocked SFR ?

ImageSecond opérateur de réseau en France. Il propose les offres Mobiles Carré SFR, Red,etc.. Ce forum est consacré à l'opérateur SFR.

Modérateur: Infested Grunt

SFR sells, I phone unlocked SFR ?

Messagepar JoeClark » 14 Oct 2017 8:55

hello,

I subscribe to a subscription subscription and Iphone 6 via the SFR Customer Area service following the loss of a laptop. On receiving the mobile, this one is not unlocked SFR! And therefore not functional.
I go back to the store where the salesman tries a manipulation and then refer me to the 1023 because they are the ones responsible for the sav.
After long exchanges, multiple calls to be taken seriously because "all the phones sold by SFR are unlocked by SFR" (it is difficult to let the sav know that we call them because we have a problem), that there is an inconsistency between their data and my order form) the customer service offers me as the only solution (the exchange of mobile phone is directly excluded by SFR): to retract me from my contract because there is still time, then subscribe to a new offer. This implies a period of time between the two contracts.
In principle, I do not understand why I, customer, I have to retract because I am not satisfied with the offer (the laptop sold by my operator does not work with this same operator ...?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.60millions-mag.com/forum/sfr ... 3a03b94055

video explainer
JoeClark
Habitué
Habitué

Retourner vers SFR Mobile