Using Mobile Internet as Home Internet ?

Image1er opérateur virtuel mobile en France, Virgin Mobile propose des offres attractive. L'opérateur devient le premier opérateur mobile dégroupé en France. Ce forum est consacré à Virgin Mobile, et toutes ls marques de OMEA TELECOM (Breizh Mobile, etc...)

Modérateur: Infested Grunt

Using Mobile Internet as Home Internet ?

Messagepar JoeClark » 18 Oct 2017 10:36

hello,

The only unlimited plans I can find are about $40+ per month and seem to lock you into a 2 year contract. $40 is a bit much for me right now, is there anything cheaper? With being on dialup it's hard to look up this info. The big name cell phone companies have overbloated websites that I have trouble accessing. I have to go over to a relative's house to use their satellite internet connection and after 4 pm, the speed often drops to less than 28k.

So does anyone know of a company that offers unlimited data for under $40 a month? I'd like to be able to buy the cell phone in new condition for $40 or less.

So many companies have all these hidden charges that it gets confusing. One of the big named companies had a decent looking plan, but after reading the fine print, it looked a lot more expensive than I thought.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread. ... e-Internet

marketing campaign examples
JoeClark
Habitué
Habitué

Retourner vers Virgin Mobile